Updates to visualization site

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58202] Updates to visualization site
  • From: Jeff Bryant <jeffb at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 01:55:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

   I have implemented a few minor changes to my Mathematica
visualization site since the initial announcement.  Changes include:

http://members.wri.com/jeffb/visualization/

1) Notebooks and any required data are now available for all examples
(where possible).  Files are linked from the individual example pages.

2) New animation showing a moving lightsource
http://members.wri.com/jeffb/visualization/sthelens-lights.shtml

3) At the request of one visitor, my name is now more prominent on the
site.  Useful for those of you that want to know who created the site.  ;-)

4) Some very minor design tweaks.

As usual, feel free to contact me if you are interested in sharing any
Mathematica visualizations you have created.  Also, if you have any
questions, suggestions, or comments about the site, feel free to send
those as well.

-Jeff