Re: Re: Mathematica program generating sequence ofpoints stalls for no apparent reason.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58257] Re: Re: Mathematica program generating sequence ofpoints stalls for no apparent reason.
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 01:56:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> I have a post about a kernel shutdown here about a week ago
> and have not got any replies. However, if you try running
> the exact same program on AMD cpu or old Intel cpu w/o HT
> your program will run just fine, but a bit longer. Could be a
> bug in Mathematica for running on Intel with HT
> (hyperthreading) enabled. Mukhtar Bekkali
The reason you received no replies is probably similar to the lack of a
response to this (and your other recent) post, viz., you've posted no code
for anyone to check on any CPU, AMD, Intel or otherwise.
Try reposting, but with code ....
Prev by Date:
Re: Asking questions
Next by Date:
Re: lists of variables
Previous by thread:
Re: Clear subscripted variables
Next by thread: