Mathematica Visualization site - update

I have added two more animations to my Mathematica visualization
website.  Both animations are related to the lives of stars.  The first
simulates the proton-proton fusion reaction that fuels most stars.  The
second animation zooms into the core of a massive star showing the
complex structure of concentric fusion shells surrounding the core.

http://members.wri.com/jeffb/visualization/animations.shtml

-Jeff