Mathematica Visualization site - update

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg58297] Mathematica Visualization site - update
  • From: Jeff Bryant <jeffb at>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 01:33:59 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have added two more animations to my Mathematica visualization
website.  Both animations are related to the lives of stars.  The first
simulates the proton-proton fusion reaction that fuels most stars.  The
second animation zooms into the core of a massive star showing the
complex structure of concentric fusion shells surrounding the core.