Re: False image plot

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg58354] Re: False image plot
  • From: dh <dh at>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:56:50 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

there are different ways to achieve this, but one of the most basic way
would be to create a Hue and a point directive for every point you want
to draw. Toward this aim we define a function taking 3 arguments and
returning a Hue and Point directive:

We then feed this function with your 3 lists and display the result:

    MapThread[ fun,{list1,list2,list3}]

where we added a PointSize and a Frame command for more glamour. To make
this work, list3 must contain numbers between 0 and 1 (Hue request
this). If this is not the case, you must first normalize list3 by e.g.
list3= List3/Norm[list3]

sincerely, Daniel