Re: (presumably) easy AspectRatio question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58388] Re: (presumably) easy AspectRatio question
  • From: dbsearch04 at yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:37:23 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thanks Jeff.

I tried this. The effect is less pronounced, but when I run this
(including *AspectRatio -> Automatic* on both Show[] commands), I see
the following artifact.

On the unrotated rectangle, the bottom side is about 300 pixels and
horizontal.

On the rotated rectangle, the bottom side is only about 100 pixels (and
angled 30 degrees of course).

This is very curious. I will keep experimenting with other
AspectRatios.

Regards..