- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54804] Yukawa
- From: "dumb_founded" <andreajagger_8 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 01:26:51 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was using Mathematica to solve simultaneously the x and y equations
of motion for a particle subjected to a Yukawa potential. NDSolve
predictably gave an interpolating function. However, when I tried to
plot this function, I got the error message that it is not real valued
at certain pairs of points. What is going on? Can I do anything to
remedy the situation?
Prev by Date:
New in 5.1.1?
Next by Date:
Re: fit and data analisys
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: New in 5.1.1?
Next by thread: