- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54804] Yukawa
- From: "dumb_founded" <andreajagger_8 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 01:26:51 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was using Mathematica to solve simultaneously the x and y equations of motion for a particle subjected to a Yukawa potential. NDSolve predictably gave an interpolating function. However, when I tried to plot this function, I got the error message that it is not real valued at certain pairs of points. What is going on? Can I do anything to remedy the situation? Thanks.