About printing a Notebook

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg54831] About printing a Notebook
  • From: Roman Fischer <Roman.Fischer at>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:29:20 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am using Mathematica 5.1 on a Mac (MacOS X 10.3). I have typed in a
notebook using the stylesheet Classroom. I was using a lot of Styles like
"Definition", "Theorem", "Text"...

When I am using the printing style environment "printout" for printout,
everythings looks ok, but I want to use the colors of the printing style
environment "working". Using this environment I have the problem that a lot
of lines of text are just cutted at the right border and so a lot of text is

What can I do to modify the printing style environment "working", so that
the linebreaks are correct?

Roman Fischer

Sorry for my bad English :-(