About printing a Notebook

I am using Mathematica 5.1 on a Mac (MacOS X 10.3). I have typed in a
notebook using the stylesheet Classroom. I was using a lot of Styles like
"Definition", "Theorem", "Text"...

When I am using the printing style environment "printout" for printout,
everythings looks ok, but I want to use the colors of the printing style
environment "working". Using this environment I have the problem that a lot
of lines of text are just cutted at the right border and so a lot of text is
missing.

What can I do to modify the printing style environment "working", so that
the linebreaks are correct?

Regards

Roman Fischer

Sorry for my bad English :-(