HDF5 Data Format

I have a file of 350 MB and it is in HDF5 format
I know Mathematica supports this file...
is there anyway to see and get whatever I want from this file?
I am new to play with data with Mathematica and I would like to know if
anyone knows how to manipulate such a big data file
with the use of mathematica from my personal pc with its limited
capabilities.If someone can help it would be really helpful