help with mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54956] help with mathematica
- From: "Dē" <spectrix at wind.it>
- Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 05:03:40 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm new on using this powerful software, so I don't understand a thing. I
ask for help here.
I'm doing a nonlinear fit, I reached to get the parameters.
Later, I closed and opened my saved file.nb, than when I performed the
evaluation of cells I obtain no results, but simply a rewrite of the command
NonlinearFit, with all the data and its arguments. Why that?
It seems that it won't work, there is an error with the packages? I have
loaded with Statistical'NonlinearFit' (using the right apices pasting from
Thank you all
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Composition of Expansions
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: help with mathematica