help with mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg54956] help with mathematica
  • From: "D²" <spectrix at wind.it>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 05:03:40 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm new on using this powerful software, so I don't understand a thing. I
ask for help here.

I'm doing a nonlinear fit, I reached to get the parameters.
Later, I closed and opened my saved file.nb, than when I performed the
evaluation of cells I obtain no results, but simply a rewrite of the command
NonlinearFit, with all the data and its arguments. Why that?
It seems that it won't work, there is an error with the packages? I have
loaded with Statistical'NonlinearFit' (using the right apices pasting from
the helpbrowser)

Thank you all

Daniele