Re: fit and data analisys

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg54955] Re: fit and data analisys
  • From: "Dē" <spectrix at>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 05:03:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi, I don't understand how to insert the weights, can you write me a short

Is there a kind of help for each function of mathematica to recall in other
ways? in the help browser there is no information about the weights, nor it
say about uncertainty of the resulting parameters

thank you again

news:d03nhl$85l$1 at