Re: fit and data analisys

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg54955] Re: fit and data analisys
  • From: "D²" <spectrix at wind.it>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 05:03:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, I don't understand how to insert the weights, can you write me a short
example?

Is there a kind of help for each function of mathematica to recall in other
ways? in the help browser there is no information about the weights, nor it
say about uncertainty of the resulting parameters

thank you again

Daniele

news:d03nhl$85l$1 at smc.vnet.net...