how to set a global assumption setting Every Varaible I use is Real?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55056] how to set a global assumption setting Every Varaible I use is Real?
- From: foice <foice@N0NSPAMMAR&tiscali.it>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:20:31 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i'm dealing with simple trig funcions, Sin, Cos and so on ...
'm also using Conjugate and my expressions are full of
Now if a is real there's no risk to have Complex number.
I have may variables, and I would like to avoid a redefinition of
$Assuming where I have to list every varaible I use. I prefer, if
exists, somethig like:
"Dear Mathematica 5.1,
every variable I use is Real, wathever its name is ...
If I'll need complex number I'll use :ii: to enter the imaginary unit.
See you at next calculation.
Your faithfull User."
Is it possible?
Prev by Date:
coloring only some substring
Next by Date:
Re: String comparison
Previous by thread:
Re: chi square value after FindFit
Next by thread:
Re: how to set a global assumption setting Every Varaible I use is Real?