Re: RationalApproximation

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg55065] Re: RationalApproximation
  • From: "Carl K. Woll" <carlw at>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:20:40 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

One typical idea is to write a wrapper function which stores the values of
its arguments. Using one of the examples in the help for

we can modify as follows:

The variable pts stores the set of values chosen as a nested list for
efficiency reasons. The values you want are obtained by flattening pts.

Carl Woll

news:d0p7q0$j44$1 at
To: mathgroup at