- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55202] GridLines
- From: Steve Gray <stevebg at adelphia.net>
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 05:36:45 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
1. Help says that the default color of GridLines is light blue, but mine are black. ?? LightBlue
would be much better.
2. Is there a way to control the color of GridLines in Show? There seems to be no such thing as
GridStyle, GridColor, GridLineStyle, etc.
Thank you for any info.
Prev by Date:
a simplification problem
Next by Date:
bug in series expansion routines.
Previous by thread:
Re: a simplification problem
Next by thread: