- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55220] Re: Combination
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at arcor.de>
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 03:28:39 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Which is the function for solving combinations in mathematica 5.1?
> http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Combination.html <---- These...
I don't know what you're thinking of when saying "solving
On the zited web page you find the words "Also known as the binomial
I'd try Binomial[n,k] to handle these (Mathbook 3.2.6).
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: