Clamped cubic spline
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55303] Clamped cubic spline
- From: John Brookes <john at analytica.com.au>
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 05:35:23 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Analytica International Pty Ltd
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am making a shape by getting Mathematica to draw a smooth curve
through a set of points. I want to set the slope of the curve at the
endpoints. The slope at the endpoints will either be vertical or
horizontal. I understand that a clamped cubic spline should be able to
do this. The SplineFit package doesn't have clamped cubic splines.
There is an old MathSource package which I couldn't get to work.
Any help would be appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: functional programming excercise from Mastering Mathematica
Next by Date:
Normal Disappear Problem
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Writing result of "Do" in a single List
Next by thread:
Re: Clamped cubic spline