Do loop is faulty

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg55368] Do loop is faulty
  • From: "dumb_founded" <andreajagger_8 at>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 04:12:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I define array a[i] and array b[i] of dimension 10.  Then I go through
the following Do loop, or try to, that is.

I get numerous error messages saying that b[i] is not a valid limit of

This is sheer headache.  I will never try to use Mathematica for
numerical analysis again.

All your efforts on this matter are sincerely appreciated.