Do loop is faulty

I define array a[i] and array b[i] of dimension 10.  Then I go through
the following Do loop, or try to, that is.

Array[c,10];
Do[c[i]=NIntegrate[a[i]*x*Sin[b[i]*x],{x,0,b[i]}]

I get numerous error messages saying that b[i] is not a valid limit of
integration.

This is sheer headache.  I will never try to use Mathematica for
numerical analysis again.

All your efforts on this matter are sincerely appreciated.

Thanks