- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55413] Complex Variables
- From: <wwolfe18 at comcast.net>
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 03:51:03 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This has been annoying me for a while.
Is there a way to declare symbols to be real so that
Re[x + i y] gives x and Conjugate[x + i y] gives x - i y etc?
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Do loop is faulty
Next by Date:
TrigExpand - Odd behavior
Previous by thread:
Re: More J/Link examples pls
Next by thread:
Re: Complex Variables