Animations

Hi,

I'm publishing some material in PDF that includes graphs generated from
an .xls spreadsheet. I'd like to animate these for inclusion in the
final PDF publication.

Unfortunately, I don't have the bandwidth to learn up Mathmatica in
order to create the animations. Anyone out there interested in this
type of work?