Animations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg55412] Animations
  • From: "technitext" <technitext at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 03:51:02 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I'm publishing some material in PDF that includes graphs generated from
an .xls spreadsheet. I'd like to animate these for inclusion in the
final PDF publication.

Unfortunately, I don't have the bandwidth to learn up Mathmatica in
order to create the animations. Anyone out there interested in this
type of work?