- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55412] Animations
- From: "technitext" <technitext at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 03:51:02 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I'm publishing some material in PDF that includes graphs generated from an .xls spreadsheet. I'd like to animate these for inclusion in the final PDF publication. Unfortunately, I don't have the bandwidth to learn up Mathmatica in order to create the animations. Anyone out there interested in this type of work?