  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg55412] Animations
  • From: "technitext" <technitext at>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 03:51:02 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm publishing some material in PDF that includes graphs generated from
an .xls spreadsheet. I'd like to animate these for inclusion in the
final PDF publication.

Unfortunately, I don't have the bandwidth to learn up Mathmatica in
order to create the animations. Anyone out there interested in this
type of work?