Re: Lines in Mathematica Graphics

Hi Peter,

> has someone a idea, how to avoid the vertical lines,
> Mathematica produces sometimes in Plot routines?
>
> If you do not understand what I mean, please take a look in
> the notebook in the attachment to this email.
> [contact the author to get this attachment - moderator]

Do you mean the grid lines?

You can get the options that Plot takes using Options[Plot] (or reading the
documentation).  The option vaguely related to your problem is GridLines.
You can get rid of them using

Plot[...., GridLines->None];
Plot[...., GridLines->{Automatic, None}];
Plot[...., GridLines->{None, Automatic}];

Regards,

Dave.