Re: How to change the ResultFormatType of the MathKernel in a ASP.NET Web Application?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg55464] Re: How to change the ResultFormatType of the MathKernel in a ASP.NET Web Application?
  • From: "Hans Michel" <hmichel at sdc.cox.net>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 03:42:06 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Javier:

Since it has been either Todd or I responding to your questions, I left this
one unattended because I just thought it was a repost.
I a way it is. But you are still having problems.

You are using Visual Studio 2003 and you still write out full Object paths
for lack of a better word.

The sample I sent you in VB makes no reference to Global

I declare a variable MathKernel1 as New Wolfram...MathKernel (Created the
Object called MathKernel1)

From then on I call MathKernel1  methods and set or get Properties.
See post on 3/9/2005

There is no Global in the VB code.

I think you are missing something fundamental. Copy all your code the
machine generated stuff also. I'll review and get back to you.

Hans

news:d1ecl3$esj$1 at smc.vnet.net...