MD5 Brain teaser

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg55484] MD5 Brain teaser
  • From: "Barthelet, Luc" <lucb at ea.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 05:48:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I can't find a Mathematica implementation of MD5 checksum anywhere.
There is one email question in mathgroup in 1998 but no answer.

Anyone feel like implementing it? I could use it.

I found this algorithm description that includes a validation of the
implementation.
http://www.columbia.edu/~ariel/ssleay/rfc1321.html

Thanks in advance,

Luc