MD5 Brain teaser
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55484] MD5 Brain teaser
- From: "Barthelet, Luc" <lucb at ea.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 05:48:26 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I can't find a Mathematica implementation of MD5 checksum anywhere.
There is one email question in mathgroup in 1998 but no answer.
Anyone feel like implementing it? I could use it.
I found this algorithm description that includes a validation of the
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Simple Sum does not simplify
Next by Date:
Re: More J/Link examples pls
Previous by thread:
Re: Simple Sum does not simplify
Next by thread:
Re: MD5 Brain teaser