- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55498] Recursion question
- From: rbedient at hamilton.edu
- Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 02:39:30 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a set of single step recursion equations that I want to simplify
into a single multi-step equation. Here's what it looks like:
a=.1 <-arbitrary starting value
b=.8 <-arbitrary starting value
What I'm hoping for is something like:
c[n]=some function of c[n-1], c[n-2]...
I've tried various combinations of Solve, RSolve, Simplify etc. to no
avail. Any help would be appreciated.
Prev by Date:
numerical solutions to two non algebraic equations.
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: numerical solutions to two non algebraic equations.
Next by thread:
Re: Recursion question