intersection point from listplots
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55588] intersection point from listplots
- From: "Tun Myint Aung" <TMA at nus.edu.sg>
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 03:21:57 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have two sets of lists for two curves. I can plot using ListPlot.
What I want to know is how to get the intersection point in Mathematica.
Thank in advance!
Tun Myint Aung (Graduate Student)
Civil Engineering Department
National University of Singapore
E-mail: g0202015 at nus.edu.sg (or) tma at nus.edu.sg
Prev by Date:
Re: how to make conditional summation
Next by Date:
Multiple regression best subset
Previous by thread:
Re: exploded plots
Next by thread:
Re: intersection point from listplots