Re: work with graphics and output in a different notebook from the one containing your code
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55585] Re: work with graphics and output in a different notebook from the one containing your code
- From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 03:21:39 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 3/29/05 at 4:20 AM, chris.chiasson at gmail.com (Chris Chiasson)
>Have you ever wanted to output graphics or maybe all output cells
>to another notebook while you're doing your analyses?
FWIW, there is already a means to do this with a standard installation of Mathematica.
Go to File->Palettes->OpenAuthorTools to open the Author Tools Palatte
Click on the Export Cells button to open up a second palette with various export options
Use the Export Format... button to set the desired output format. Other buttons are used to select which cells are exported, to what directory etc.
To reply via email subtract one hundred and four
Prev by Date:
Re: Position function
Next by Date:
Need a functional process for this.
Previous by thread:
work with graphics and output in a different notebook from the one containing your code
Next by thread: