Re: Re: GridLines and ImplicitPlot

Hi Bob,
No, the problem still exists but now I recall that I used
<<Graphics`ImplicitPlot`
ImplicitPlot[x^2+y^2==1,{x,-2,2},{y,-2,2},GridLines->Automatic]
and it didn't work.
In the help it is written that when defining the ranges for both x and
y it uses a ContourGraphics method and the problem is there.
So, none of the tricks you (and I) tried is working when defining the
ranges for both x and y
yehuda