Creating forms for user input in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56660] Creating forms for user input in Mathematica
  • From: Mark Coleman <mark at markscoleman.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 01:32:42 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings,

Can anyone help me (or point me to an example) of a form in Mathematica that
takes user input and then passes that input to a function for
evaluation. I have a module which takes about 20 or arguments and
ideally I'd like to have a simple form that I can use to query users
for input.

Many thanks,

-Mark