Re: Plot3D attempt.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56668] Re: Plot3D attempt.
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 05:26:20 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Bruce, in "Untiteled-2.nb" in the definition of "d", you are using an undefined symbol "l". Sincerely, Daniel bruce wrote: > I have a differential equation of motion (for a simple trebuchet). I > have managed to solve and plot it ok (with help from you guys!)along > with plots for velocity and range. Now i have moved just the equations > to a different nb. I'm trying to do a 3D plot of ran[t] for values > t,0,5 and also varying L. I'm obviously going wildly wrong so if anyone > can help out it'd be great. My .nb files are here: > "bruce1711.150m.com/mathematicanbs.zip". Any help would be greatfully > received! >