- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56691] Re: debugging
- From: pavlyk at gmail.com
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 00:32:56 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
It depends if you error is syntactic or occurs during the execution.
If it is syntactic, you just have to find it.
If it happens during the execution time, inserting print statements inside
your routine would help you a lot.
There is a rule of thumb among programmers, if the code for a function does
not fit on the screen, split it. I am sure your code can be split as well.
If you would like help doing so, post the code.
Hope it helps,
Prev by Date:
A bug in the documentation?
Next by Date:
named pattern variable scoped as global, should be local
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: debugging
Next by thread: