Re: InitializationCell -> Toggle shortcut key

> The KeyEvent should be the 3rd argument to Item[], not the 1st:

I'm sorry, I misread your question.  I mistakenly though you were
referring to MenuSetup.tr instead of KeyEventTranslations.tr.  If
you're still having trouble with KeyEventTranslations.tr you could try
MenuSetup.tr (or PopupMenuSetup.tr as someone else already mentioned).

-Rob