Re: letrec/named let

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56837] Re: letrec/named let
  • From: DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 04:16:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Oh yeah... I forgot to describe my system: Mathematica 5.1.1, WinXP, 2 GB RAM, with an AMD 3200+ chip. Timing differences could occur (I think) due to AMD versus Intel issues, as well as 5.1.1 versus 4.1.

I suppose it could also be the type and amount of RAM we're using, the way our swap files are configured, or even our hard disks.

Bobby