Re: RC circuit

Your question is like asking for the force in a spring and damper
system without giving any initial (or boundary) velocities or
displacements...

Could you be a little more specific about the initial conditions and
whether there is a net external voltage applied?

A diagram of the circuit would be nice, if you don't mind.

--
Chris Chiasson
http://chrischiasson.com/