Re: FilledPlot: Curves->Back option and Epilog not working?

If you collect (append them to some list, maybe called
"epilogcollection") all of your epilog statements as you go along, you
can probably use Show[plot1,plot2,Graphics[epilogollection]] to output
all of the epilogs on the last chart.

--
Chris Chiasson
http://chrischiasson.com/