Re: Re: InitializationCell -> Toggle shortcut key
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56927] Re: [mg56902] Re: InitializationCell -> Toggle shortcut key
- From: DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 03:42:42 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <200505090546.BAA13913@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: drbob at bigfoot.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Care to share that wonderful solution with the rest of us? I can't even tell who "rob" is.
On Mon, 9 May 2005 01:46:55 -0400 (EDT), Trevor Baca <trevorbaca at gmail.com> wrote:
> that's quite wonderful; thank you.
> i had wondered why most of the front-end hotkeys made use of the
> cloverleaf and the shift keys to the exclusion of the option key (at
> least under os x); it seemed like there was some principle at work that
> i was simply missing.
> now it makes perfect sense.
DrBob at bigfoot.com
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Partitioning a list from an index
Previous by thread:
Re: InitializationCell -> Toggle shortcut key
Next by thread:
New Article : ShadowPlot3D