another image problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56975] another image problem
- From: "sean_incali" <sean_incali at yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 05:25:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Let's say you have a picture of two overlapping graphs.
You don't have the equations that generated them. but you know the
graphs is relatively accurate. for example,
Now... let's say you wanted to find the area under curve for both
curves (blue and green) between certain x values...
for example, 425nm <= x <= 475nm , and then 500nm <= x <= 550nm, and
then 525nm <= x <= 575nm.
is this doable in Mathematica?
thanks In advance for any thoughts.
Prev by Date:
calculate de Jong function
Next by Date:
Re: solve() problem since new ROM update
Previous by thread:
Re: calculate de Jong function
Next by thread:
Re: another image problem