- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56963] Re: [mg56909] Debugging
- From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 05:24:32 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200505100742.DAA08274@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
They don't always answer the MathGroup forum requests. Support for
Mathematica isn't free; of course, if you are willing to forego direct
support, that means you don't have to pay for it...
On 5/10/05, Hermann Schmitt <schmitther at t-online.de> wrote:
> I want to extend my question:
> Can the program in $MessagePrePrint access the error message? What other
> information can the program access?
> I think someone of Wolfram Research should answer this question!!
> Hermann Schmitt
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Hermann Schmitt" <schmitther at t-online.de>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
> Subject: [mg56963] [mg56909] Debugging
> > Hello,
> > In earlier emails I explained, that the program is finished at the statement
> > in error, if the following assignmet is included in the program:
> > $MessagePrePrint = (Print["Error -> Quit"]; Quit)&;
> > My question is:
> > Can it be achieved, that the error message is printed, before the program
> > finishes?
> > Hermann Schmitt
1 (810) 265-3161
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: FilledPlot: Curves->Back option and Epilog not working?
Next by Date:
Numerical Eigenvalues for a 11x11 matrix
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
- From: "Hermann Schmitt" <email@example.com>