Re: Re: Re: bode diagram
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57056] Re: [mg57040] Re: [mg57016] Re: [mg56979] bode diagram
- From: DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 01:18:49 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200505120633.CAA08967@smc.vnet.net> <200505130244.WAA23966@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: drbob at bigfoot.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Did you add asterisks before and after the web address deliberately? If so, don't.
It prevents the link being properly recognized (in Opera, at least).
On Thu, 12 May 2005 22:44:22 -0400 (EDT), Pratik Desai <pdesai1 at umbc.edu> wrote:
> David Park wrote:
>> I'm fairly certain it could be done with Mathematica if you would only tell
>> us what a bode diagram is and give us some sample data of function that you
>> want to plot in the diagram.
>> David Park
>> djmp at earthlink.net
>> From: GaLoIs [mailto:lanellomancante at inwind.it]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
>> hi, like plotting simple bode diagrams of systems. could you give me some
>> information about it? i can do it with another program, but i'd like to see
>> how mathematica works
>> thank you
> Here is a nice example from a website I found.
DrBob at bigfoot.com
Prev by Date:
Iterated NDSolve. HELP.
Next by Date:
Re: Taking the Log causing Mathematica kernel crash.
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: bode diagram
Next by thread:
Re: bode diagram