Re: InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy.m

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg57086] Re: InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy.m
  • From: Mark Fisher <mark at>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 03:03:40 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

All interpolatingfunctionanatomy.m contains is a bunch of "wrapper"
defintions for InterpolatingFunction extractors defined within the
Context "DifferentialEquations`InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy`".

Given an InterpolatingFunction ifun, here is the syntax:

where string is one of the following:

For example, one could define
InterpolatingFunctionDomain[ifun_InterpolatingFunction] :=