Re: Re: Re: Mathematica Notebook Organiztion

FYI I've got an answer to this now.  Is is possible to export notebooks
in XML format, which makes them much easier to parse externally.  I'm
also hoping that this format is more deterministic and so would lend
itself to being the more natural format to put into a revision control
system instead of .nb format, which isn't deterministically written
between changes.

Joe