- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57118] Microsoft XP64
- From: "Benedetto Bongiorno" <bbongiorno at attglobal.net>
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:35:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does 5.1 run on XP64?
Does 5.1 under XP64 allow for more memory access beyond the 2 gigs?
Any other advantages?
Prev by Date:
Re: Vector of functions in ordinary differential equations
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: How can one define variables to be local by default ?
Next by thread: