- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57158] Re: [mg57123] Visualization
- From: Clifford Martin <camartin at snet.net>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 03:08:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Please be more specific.
--- xeley <amoshkov at splinex.com> wrote:
> I have a lot of data, and Mathematica dies every
> time, when I try to visualize them, but I want to
> rotate in real time.
> Somebody knows the program for fast visualization of
> data from Mathematics?
Prev by Date:
Errors from FindFit
Next by Date:
...B spline base functions...
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: