Non linear System of inequalities

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57238] Non linear System of inequalities
  • From: azzam_maraee at hotmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 02:40:50 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I need a help at solving Non linear System of inequalities in tree
variabels or more for example:
xy<=r<=2xy
xz<=r<=2xz
yz<=r<=2yz
and so on...
my Non linear System of inequalities  represent the constraints at at
some problem which I search (consistency of a model).

  is there any material or sites which may help me?
I will apreciate any help.