Temporary style change in a notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg57259] Temporary style change in a notebook?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 00:14:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a "SetOption" type command -- sort of a "SetStyle" command --
that I can put at the beginning of a notebook so that all cells of a
given style (all Subsections, maybe) in that notebook will have a
PageBreakAbove inserted in them?
Or an inconspicuous command I can put into any non-Input cell that will
force the same thing?
Or a "force a page break here, and don't print yourself" Input cell I
can insert where wanted?
I know how to edit notebook style sheets to accomplish the first option
above -- but I don't want to change the default style sheet, and I'd
just as soon not use a custom style sheet for every notebook. And
accomplishes the third option, but I haven't figured out how to not have
this line appear in the resulting printout, along with an unwanted blank
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
MultipleListPlot and Log-List plots
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Mapping Data
Next by thread:
Re: Temporary style change in a notebook?