Re: A.I for mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57431] Re: A.I for mathematica
  • From: "George" <orangepi77 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 04:58:07 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

i want to add
in the past there are some progs written in Lisp language like elisa
which you could make a dialog with, and recently there is "Ultra hal
assistant" which you could tell him "give me the answer to 3+5" and he
will run calc prog from the windows accessories and give you the
answer, he will also memorize your previous talk, and it is supposed
that he will not require from you to write to him in an absolutely
correct grammer or to be a linguistic scientist, because the essense of
a.i  is the some amount of fuzziness and fractal like behaviour
embedded in its deduction machine.
George
regards