Re: PostScipt from Mathlink

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg57522] Re: PostScipt from Mathlink
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 04:59:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

and you can't setup a display function so that the
kernel call psrender ?
Say your FrontEnd can only render gray images
Than something like
Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, Pi},
DisplayFunction -> (ImportString[ExportString[#,
"PGM"], "PGM"] &)

will return a Graphics[Raster[__],___] that you
can render.

"Zhu Chongkai" <mathematica at> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:d79f66$lfh$1 at