Re: Mathematica 1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61968] Re: [mg61951] Mathematica 1
  • From: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 22:41:53 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On 11/5/05, Daniele Lupo <danwolf80_no_spam_ at libero.it> wrote:
> Hi to all.
>
> I'd like to know if there's a way to obtain and try the first version of
> Mathematica. I'd like to try it. Does it work under winxp and/or linux? I
> think that it can be an interesting thing, the seeing of the born of this
> program... :-)

Look at eBay, maybe you can find older versions of Mathematica there.

I was also interested in obtaining Mathematica 4.2 (as I see, this is
the last Mathematica that works on Silicon Graphics' IRIX).

--
Thanks/obrigado, Renan "Wishmaster" Birck - Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
MSN: wizard_of_yendor at hotmail.com
Orkut: http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=2202360379963855296