- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62010] Write, Put,..
- From: Uli Würfel <uli.wuerfel at fmf.uni-freiburg.de>
- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 03:45:24 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I used Export to get my data into a file. But now
I would like to write text and arrays of numbers in a more direct way.
My problem is that everytime I call e.g. PutAppend or WriteAppend
Mathematica starts a new line. Is it not possible to control the output
to a file in the same way like with outstream in C++??
I mean, e.g. to output an element of an array, and then a tab and then
maybe a word,...
Thank you for any kind of help,
Prev by Date:
To be or not to be...
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 1
Previous by thread:
Re: To be or not to be...
Next by thread:
Re: Write, Put,..