feature request: invert plot axes

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62035] feature request: invert plot axes
  • From: Marcus Stollsteimer <marcus314 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 05:05:54 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi group,

it seems that it is not possible to invert the x axis
of a plot in a simple way, so that the function is plotted
from e.g. 1 to -1 (PlotRange->{1,-1} does not work).

Only lots of workarounds.

Am I right?

Regards,
Marcus

--
Am I my brother's keeper? Yes. Interestingly, in my case I share
that honor with the Prospect Park Zoo. -- W. Allen