Re: Fitting numerical data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62079] Re: Fitting numerical data
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 02:52:16 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
What is the name of the error?
Prev by Date:
Timing runs for the last part of my previous post
Next by Date:
Re: Notation Package Precedence?
Previous by thread:
Fitting numerical data
Next by thread:
Re: simplifying ^ fails, on exact numerical constants in Mathematica 5.0