FileNames in a loop..
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62043] FileNames in a loop..
- From: Uli Würfel <uli.wuerfel at fmf.uni-freiburg.de>
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 02:50:26 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to carry out the same calculation repeatedly, but with different
sets of parameters. The parameters are located in files and I tried to use
dateien = FileNames["para*.txt"]
Then, I wanted to use a simple loop in the way:
---- Reading of parameters ---
Unfortunately, it does not work.
Could you help?
Prev by Date:
Re: Converting Rationals into Reals
Next by Date:
Re: Read a delimited text file into a mathematica
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: FileNames in a loop..