DrawingTransform is used to reverse the plot, and CustomTicks is used to
reverse the tick labeling of the x axis.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: Marcus Stollsteimer [mailto:marcus314 at yahoo.com]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Hi group,

it seems that it is not possible to invert the x axis
of a plot in a simple way, so that the function is plotted
from e.g. 1 to -1 (PlotRange->{1,-1} does not work).

Only lots of workarounds.

Am I right?

Regards,
Marcus

--
Am I my brother's keeper? Yes. Interestingly, in my case I share
that honor with the Prospect Park Zoo. -- W. Allen